Wednesday, June 11, 2008

And The New Winner Is...

wildchild! Please send an e-mail to novelreads at gmail dot com (ya know the drill) and I'll get the book in the mail ASAP. If, once again, I don't hear from wildchild in one weeks time, I'll draw another name, or maybe just run a new contest and make sure to have people e-mail me saying they entered with their snail mail addy in case they win! I feel horrible when some one doesn't find out they were a winner and missed out!

I have a stack of noveltalks to do, but I'm wiped out and on my way to bed. Bear had his first swim meet tonight and it was so much fun, but I'm ready for bed. I have what is probably a severe second degree burn, possibly even a third degree burn on my shoulder (long story, but did you know that the sun is hot?) and it's getting better but the pain wipes me out easily. I'll have a talk posted tomorrow on THE TOUCH OF TWILIGHT by Vicki Pettersson and then I'm hoping to type up these others for reserve!

Take Care

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO!!! I Won. Thanks alot!!!! You just made my day.