Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Winners Announced

Hi all, I want to start by saying thank you for all for the words of support. I'm not completely "there" yet - wherever there may be - but I'm getting closer! I also want to thank you for the warm welcome back. I cannot express how your kindness has helped ease some of my worries and fears.

And now, the winners of the two $10 gift card to the book seller of winners choice (as long as I can send it electronically are - Brandy from the blogger account and Donna (Fantasy Dreamer) from the Wordpress account. All names were thrown into a hat and Miss Beautiful picked them. Congrats! Shoot me an e-mail to novelreads at gmail dot com (you know the drill) with choice of retailer and the e-mail to send it to. I will have them in your inbox by the end of the week.

I started school today, so far so good. It's going to take some getting used to, but I think I'll be fine. I can even do a lot of the work from home, so that's nice. Hopefully, another review will be up tonight.

Take Care


Brandy said...

Awww, thank you. So, can't wait to hear how your first day of school went! And Dru had a very good question. May we ask what you are studying? Btw, if you like mysteries and want one with a paranormal flair you might like to try Disappearing Nightly and Dopplegangster by Laura Resnick. *G*

Have a great day!

Dru said...

Congrats Brandy!

Brandy said...

Just wanted to pop in and say I hope your week has gone well!