Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Monthly Coffee and a Book Contest

Wanna win a book and a container of flavored coffee? All you have to do is e-mail me with one of your favorite book quotes for my new Quote of the Day. The quote can be funny, sad, silly, touching, sexy, anything, just so long as it's one of your favorites. Send as many quotes as you like, only the first 10 of each month however will go into the drawing.

Each month, I will draw a winner for all the names who sent me a quote. That's all you have to do to win. So send me an e-mail to novelreads at gmail dot com (you know the drill) with the quote, who said it and in what book. Contests run from the 25th of each month to the 25th of the next. Coffee will be your choice of one of these or one of these and the book will be your choice of one I've talked about that month.

Authors, want to sponsor the contest one month? Simply send me an e-mail to same one above. I'll supply the coffee, you can supply the book :)

No comments: